- Port 990 TCP - All connectivity is negotiated via this port so it must be open.
- Port 80 and 443 - Standard HTTP and HTTPS to allow http connections.
- Ports 8000 - 8999 TCP - Required to allow the FTP service to connect.
- Ports 8000 - 8999 UDP - to allow the UDP accelerated transfer to connect.
To tie the ports into a specific location
- For projects stored on the London server, 188.8.131.52, fc.aframe.com
- For projects stored on the New York sever, 184.108.40.206, ny.fc.aframe.com
- For projects stored on the Los Angeles server, 220.127.116.11, la.fc.aframe.com
- Our portal is app.aframe.com, 18.104.22.168
If you have chosen to use UDP we highly recommend that you configure QoS on your network to protect your critical data connections, e.g VOIP. UDP can consume all of your network bandwidth if it is allowed.
If everything is configured correctly and you initially experience fast speeds but then your speed massively reduces, you may be experiencing throttling/restrictions/limits by your Internet Service Provider or your Corporate firewall - speak to them and ask if they can troubleshoot the issue for you.